The easiest way to get the most important tech news

We research all the latest tech news and every few days you'll get a short email with just the most important things you need to know.

We believe that less is more, our updates are short and succinct.
No fluff, just the important facts.

Subscribe Free

Jun 21, 2021

Hyundai completes its acquisition of robotics firm Boston Dynamics.
Both Google (2013) and SoftBank (2017) have owned the company, which was originally spun-out of MIT. SoftBank still holds 20% and now Hyundai owns the remaining 80%. Previous sales of the company were for unknown prices, the current deal valued Boston Dynamics at $1.1B. Hyundai plans to use the company to create a "robotics value chain" across manufacturing, construction, and automation. Link

Popular Updates


Blog Archive

Scroll To Top